Ensure the reliability of financial results through an innovative approach to accounts reconciliation.
FlexiReconciliation automates and streamlines the reconciliation process.
It improves the accuracy in the financial close, providing accountants with a simplified way of checking the correctness and appropriateness of balance sheets. Accountants can quickly compare the accounting data from trial balance to investigate discrepancies, attach supporting documentation and take required actions directly from the system workspace.
Streamline reconciliation process:
- Automation and streamlining of the accounting reconciliation process
- Effective solution to comply with accounting procedures and standards
- Ensure maintenance of an effective system of internal controls
- Eliminates processes dependent on the spreadsheets and manual activities, prone to human error
Increase efficiency of internal controls:
- Maintain reconciliation procedures containing descriptions of control activities
- Assign responsibility for reconciliation to the level of single trial balance account
- Work based on uniform standards arranges and simplifies the work of the accountants
- Register activities and archive documents needed for internal control and audit
Monitor and streamline reconciliation process:
- Ensures ongoing monitoring of the reconciliation process
- Enables detection of accounting errors before they become a problem
- Provides knowledge and documentation for audit purposes
- Supports efficiency improvement of accounting processes